Special Note: We want to give a special encouragement for Christian business people to attend this meeting. Whether you own your own business, or simply work in the business world, part of our desire for this evening is to impart a special blessing over businesses and business people for favor and increase.
The FastForward week of prayer for Michigan begins on Monday, June 18, 2012 and ends Sunday June 24, 2012. This intercessory initiative runs through the entire 2012 election cycle, the lame duck period and ends on Presidential Inauguration Day. Each state hosts for a one-week period. Your participation is very appreciated.
Monday, June 18 – Business/Economy
HOST: Community Healing Rooms – Steve & Bev Bubb
24301 Catherine Industrial Dr., Suite 100, Novi, MI 48375
Time: 7pm to 9pm
• We have been given talents, gifts and resources for the work of our hands for the Glory of God. Deuteronomy 8:17: “And you say in your heart, ‘The power and the might of mine hand has gotten me this wealth.’”
• Pray for the small to medium size businesses that make up a great part of the Michigan economy.
• Pray for the wisdom, resiliency and competitiveness of our businesses to be aligned with God’s purposes and to steward their resources well.
• Pray for our Governor, Rick Snyder, as he presses for our #1 trading partnership with Canada and the new bridge to connect the two.
• Pray for Detroit, Michigan’s largest city. The city has shrunk 60% since 1950 and is on a major austerity program to balance the budget.
To view the rest of the schedule for June 19 to 24; CLICK HERE